Sensor cleaning swabs DHAP Orange medium format 30-33 mm (12 per pack)
- DHAP Orange sensor cleaning swabs medium format 30-33 mm (12)
DHAP Orange sensor cleaning swabs are compatible ONLY with:
For FREE AMAZON SHIPPING to Canada or USA click on the links below:
US$46.25 * | €41.91* *approximate price
- Fits for medium format digital SLR 30-33 mm sensor size vertical length or width cameras such as Leica S2, Pentax 645, Pentax 645D and Pentax 645Z, Fujifilm GFX 50S and Fujifilm GFX 50R, Hasselblad X1D
- The patented mini-channels, with contour, provide an even saturation of the sensor cleaning swab surface
- Patented V shape of the sensor cleaning swab results best maneuverability inside digital camera chamber
- Double layer High Absorbency fabric is super soft and made of super thin fibers, ideal for cleaning a delicate sensor without leaving streaks, pooling or abrasion
- Compatible ONLY with CMOS Clean™ and VDust Plus™ sensor cleaning liquid solutions
Fits for medium format digital SLR 30-33 mm sensor size vertical length or width cameras such as Leica S2, Pentax 645, Pentax 645D and Pentax 645Z, Fujifilm GFX 50S and Fujifilm GFX 50R, Hasselblad X1D. This medium format swabs are designated for sensor sizes ranging from 30 to 33 mm in width or vertical length of the sensor. These medium format swabs are designated for sensor sizes ranging from 30 to 33 mm in width or vertical length of the sensor. Therefore, one has to ignore the horizontal length of the sensor as the swab moves from left to right or vice versa during the cleaning process.
This Double layer High Absorbency fabric is super soft and made of super thin fibers. It is used in cleaning delicate surfaces such as space telescopes. The fabric is woven to be non-shedding. Its high absorbency capacity makes it ideal for the surface cleaning of delicate optics.
The fabric has also a unique folding design that creates a softer edge compared to a hot sealing process.
The specially developed mini-channel design provides an even saturation of the paddles surface while preventing pooling and vertical flow at the edge. This reduces streaks associated with traditional flat surface paddles. The mini-channels also provide the extra reservoir to absorb the excessive liquid and prolonging the moisture life of the swab during the cleaning process.
VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results.
Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
Package dimensions: 7.1 x 2.0 x 1.26″ (180 x 50 x 32 mm)
Weight: 0.132 lb (0,060 kg)
Part number: VD-19159438
How to clean the sensor of any digital camera using sensor cleaning swabs and liquid solution
- Refer to your camera’s manual on how to expose the sensor
- Use Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® or Zeeion® blower to remove any dry contaminants from the sensor surface
- Discard swab wrapping
- Add 3-4 drops of CMOS Clean™ or VDust Plus™ to edge of swab head
- Wait to allow for even saturation of the swab. Do not allow the swab to dry out
- Insert swab width according to the width of the sensor then rotate 1/4 turn inside chamber
- Wipe across the sensor with gentle pressure in one pass
- Allow the sensor to dry completely
- Release the camera shutter
- Proceed with checking the image
- Repeat if necessary