VDust Plus™ Formula liquid sensor cleaning solution
- VDust Plus™ Formula liquid sensor cleaning solution (one bottle)
- Removes stains of unknown origins, water and most oil stains
To buy from Amazon Canada or USA click on the links below:
If you are unsure as to the nature of a stain on the sensor of your camera or you get both water and light lubricant stains, VDust Plus™ will fit the bill perfectly. Designed to clean away water and most oil stains, VDust Plus™ eliminates streaking and provides a moderate static barrier.
All of our solutions are safe on ITO and non ITO coated sensors.
VisibleDust liquid cleaners (Sensor Clean, VDust Plus and Smear Away) when used with VisibleDust Sensor Cleaning Vswabs are safe and effective on ALL digital SLR and mirrorless cameras including: newer Canon DSLRs, such as the 400D, 40D, 1D MKIII, and 1Ds MKIII, Newer Nikon D300 and D3 and Alpha Sony 700.VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results.
Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
How to clean mirrorless digital camera Fujifilm X-E1 with VDust Plus sensor cleaning liquids and orange swabs.
- Refer to your camera’s manual on how to expose the sensor.
- Brush the sensor surface with Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush®. Alternatively, use Zee Pro™ or Zeeion® anti-static bulb blower to remove dry contaminants.
- Add 2-4 drops of VDust Plus™ on the fabric of sensor cleaning swab (MXD-100 Green or DHAP Orange Vswab™).
- Wait to allow for even saturation of the swab (can be calibrated from a few seconds to 30 seconds depending on environmental conditions). Do not allow the swab to dry out.
- Using Vswab™, wipe across the sensor with gentle pressure once, in a single smooth motion. If it is necessary, turn Vswab over on the other side and repeat. Ensure you wipe in the same direction both times. Discard the swab after a single use.
- Allow the sensor to dry out completely. If needed, use the Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® for complete cleaning.
- Proceed with checking the image.
- Repeat if necessary.