Sensor cleaning Bulk 316 Plus Bundle DHAP Orange
- DHAP Orange Vswabs® sensor cleaning swabs size specific (300)
- Corner Swabs™ DHAP Orange (16)
- VDust Plus™ liquid sensor cleaning solution 4.0 ml | 0.13 oz (3)
- CurVswab™ handle (1)
- SwabLight™ (1)
Vswabs DHAP Orange are compatible ONLY with:
- VDust Plus™ Formula liquid sensor cleaning solution
- CMOS Clean™ liquid sensor cleaning solution
To buy from Amazon Canada or USA click on the links below:
US$596.58 * | €558.34* *approximate price
- Orange DHAP swabs from VisibleDust are covered with double layer high absorbency fabric. DHAP fabric is super soft and made of super thin fibers. It is used in cleaning delicate surfaces such as space telescopes
- Compatible ONLY with CMOS Clean™and VDust Plus™ sensor cleaning liquid solutions
- V-shaped sensor cleaning swabs, with their unique fabric folding system, are specially tailored for cleaning your delicate sensor without leaving streaks, pooling or abrasions
- VDust Plus is designed to clean away water and most oil stains, VDust Plus eliminates streaking and provides a moderate static barrier
- SwabLight provides a better and clear view of the sensor surface during sensor cleaning with better swab positioning on the sensor
Bulk 316 Plus Bundle DHAP Orange contains everything you need for wet cleaning sensor of digital SLR or mirrorless cameras.
Orange DHAP Vswabs® from VisibleDust are covered with double layer high absorbency fabric. DHAP fabric is super soft and made of super thin fibers. It is used in cleaning delicate surfaces such as space telescopes. The fabric is woven to be non-shedding. Its high absorbency capacity makes it ideal for the surface cleaning of delicate optics. This fabric compatible with VDust Plus™ or CMOS™ sensor cleaning liquid only.
V-shaped sensor cleaning swabs (Vswabs®), with their unique fabric folding system, are specially tailored for cleaning a delicate sensor of your camera without leaving streaks, pooling or abrasions. Patented mini-channels, with contour, provide an even saturation of the swab’s paddles surface while preventing pooling and vertical flow at the edge. This reduces streaks associated with traditional flat surface sensor cleaning swabs. The mini-channels also provide the extra reservoir to absorb the excessive liquid and prolonging the moisture life of the swab during the sensor cleaning process.
The DHAP Orange Corner Swabs™ have been tailored specifically to remove dust build up in those «hard to reach» areas. These swabs were specifically fabricated for cleaning the corners. Compatible with VDust Plus™ or CMOS™ sensor cleaning liquid only.
If you are unsure as to the nature of a stain on the sensor of your camera or you get both water and light lubricant stains, VDust Plus™ will fit the bill perfectly. Designed to clean away water and most oil stains, VDust Plu™s eliminates streaking and provides a moderate static barrier.
CurVswab™ handle that creates an optimal surface contact between the swab fabric and sensor preventing streak lines.
SwabLight™ that provides a better and clear view of the sensor surface during sensor cleaning with better swab positioning on the sensor.
DHAP Orange™ sensor cleaning swabs is compatible ONLY with:VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results.
Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
Sensor cleaning Bulk 316 Plus Bundle DHAP Orange 1.0 x / 24 mm
Part number: VD-18541070
Sensor cleaning Bulk 316 Plus Bundle DHAP Orange 1.3 x / 20 mm
Part number: VD-18541072
Sensor cleaning Bulk 316 Plus Bundle DHAP Orange 1.6x / 16 mm
Part number: VD-18541074
What is your camera’s sensor size? Use our Sensor Size Chart.
Please to check a product specific videos for instructions:
How to clean Nikon D810 using Orange DHAP sensor cleaning Vswab and VDust Plus by VisibleDust
Canon EOS 5D sensor cleaning using VDust Plus solution and DHAP Orange swabs 1.6x / 16 mm
How to clean Sony alpha 7R II camera sensor using DHAP Orange Swab 1.0x / 24 mm and VDust Plus
How to clean Fuji X-E1 (orange sensor cleaning swabs, VDust Plus cleaning liquid)