Sensor cleaning swabs Vswabs®
DHAP Orange 50 per pack with bonus Corner Swabs™ DHAP Orange and CurVswab™ handle
- Orange DHAP Vswabs® sensor cleaning swabs size specific (50)
- CurVswab™ handle – colors may vary (1)
- Corner Swabs™ DHAP Orange (3)
Vswabs DHAP Orange are compatible ONLY with:
US$128.08 * | €118.11* *approximate price
- The patented mini-channels, with contour, provide an even saturation of the sensor cleaning swab surface
- Patented V shape of the sensor cleaning swab results best maneuverability inside digital camera chamber
- Double layer High Absorbency fabric is super soft and made of super thin fibers, ideal for cleaning a delicate sensor without leaving streaks, pooling or abrasion
- Compatible ONLY with CMOS Clean™ and VDust Plus™ sensor cleaning liquid solutions
- Bonus Corner Swabs™ DHAP Orange and CurVswab™ handle
This Double layer High Absorbency fabric is super soft and made of super thin fibers. It is used in cleaning delicate surfaces such as space telescopes. The fabric is woven to be non-shedding. Its high absorbency capacity makes it ideal for the surface cleaning of delicate optics.
The fabric has also a unique folding design that creates a softer edge compared to a hot sealing process.
The specially developed mini-channel design provides an even saturation of the paddles surface while preventing pooling and vertical flow at the edge. This reduces streaks associated with traditional flat surface paddles. The mini-channels also provide the extra reservoir to absorb the excessive liquid and prolonging the moisture life of the swab during the cleaning process.
The DHAP Orange Corner Swabs have been tailored specifically to remove dust build up in those hard to reach areas.
VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results.
Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
CurVswab™ handle creates an optimal surface contact between the swab fabric and sensor preventing streak lines associated with the regular swab handle. By using CurVswab™ handle, edge to edge cleaning becomes easier. With the firm grip on the swab handle sensor cleaning process is more uniform similar in technique to that of a more experience user. Thus, the quality difference between professional and regular sensor cleaning process disappears. Any beginner can become Pro simply by using CurVswab™ handle.
Sensor cleaning swabs Vswabs DHAP Orange 1.0x / 24 mm 50 per pack with SwabLight™
Sensor cleaning swabs Vswabs DHAP Orange 1.3x / 20 mm 50 per pack with SwabLight™
Sensor cleaning swabs Vswabs DHAP Orange 1.6x / 16 mm 50 per pack with SwabLight™
How to clean digital SLR camera Nikon D3 with VDust Plus sensor cleaning liquids and DHAP Orange swabs.