- Key Features
- Equipped with Bright LED light
- Super-Charged Fiber Technology
- Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
- No canned air — Completely travel safe
- Three Stage Power Button On/Off
- Metal ferrule is attached to the body of the Arctic Butterfly® through a non-conductive joint
- Powered by two (2) AAA batteries (not included)
Now equipped with 2 super bright LEDs Sensor Brush The Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly® 724 (Super Bright), Now equipped with 2 super bright LEDs that illuminates the sensor while in operation. This illumination reduces the possibility of fibers being dragged accidentally against the surrounding cavity hence reducing the potential cause of smear usually caused by contaminated fibers. The bright two LED of Arctic Butterfly® 724 makes dust locating an easier task for the sensor cleaning operator.
The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers.
These combined patented features also include SCF (Super Charged Fibers). By implementing nano-coating technology for charge enhancements and by using super thin fibers for maximum lift capability along the AB-724's rotary motion for cleaning/charging (without the use of canned air) makes the Arctic Butterfly® 724 (Super Bright) a superb sensor cleaning tool.
Because of its safety features all models of Arctic Butterfly® can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensor and DLSR's with built in sensor cleaning systems.
This device requires two (2) AAA batteries (not included).
In stock! Order now!