Brush Clean™ Instructions
Would you like to buy Sensor Brush Clean&trade solution? Click here
- Wet the Brush Fibre completely with Distilled Water (bottled water is acceptable).
- Apply 5 to 10 drops of Sensor Brush Clean™ to the brush head
depending on the brush head size (for example 5 drops to the Brush
Head of the Arctic Butterfly® SL700, or 724 Brite, 10 drops to HDF).
- Rinse it thoroughly with generous amounts of Distilled Water (bottled water is acceptable) until no soapy residue left.
- Squeeze the Brush Fibre against internal wall of a water cup.
- Let the brush head stand to air dry over night.