Sensor cleaning swabs Vswab®
MXD-100 Green medium format 42-44 mm –
12 per pack
- Sensor cleaning swabs Vswab MXD-100 Green medium format 42-44 mm (12)
To buy from Amazon Canada or USA click on the links below:
US$47.45 * | €44.05* *approximate price
- Fits for large sensor of the Digital Camera Back device, CCD cameras and medium format digital SLR 42-44 mm sensor size cameras such as Pentax 645, Pentax 645D and Pentax 645Z, Fujifilm GFX 50S and Fujifilm GFX 50R, Hasselblad X1D
- Compatible with CMOS Clean™, VDust Plus™, Sensor Clean™ and Smear Away™ sensor cleaning liquid solutions (not included)
These medium format sensor cleaning swabs are suitable for cleaning sensor of a Digital Back device, CCD cameras or medium format SLR cameras such as Pentax 645 and Pentax 645Z, Pentax 645D, Fujifilm GFX 50S and Fujifilm GFX 50R, Hasselblad X1D.
VisibleDust has designed the new Digital Back Sensor Cleaning Swabs by utilizing the same technology used to fabricate our regular MXD-100 Green sensor cleaning swabs:
- The patented mini-channels, with contour, provide an even saturation of the sensor cleaning swab surface
- Patented V shape of the sensor cleaning swab results best maneuverability inside digital camera chamber
- Unique fabric folding system are tailored for cleaning a delicate sensor without leaving streaks, pooling or abrasions
These swabs are custom designed to fit the large sensor of the Digital Camera Back, CCD cameras and medium format digital SLR cameras such as Pentax 645 and 645 Z, Pentax 645D, Fujifilm GFX 50S and Fujifilm GFX 50R, Hasselblad X1D.
Vswabs MXD-100 Green medium format 42-44 mm are compatible with:VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results.
Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
Package dimensions: 7.1 x 2.0 x 1.26″ (180 x 50 x 32 mm)
Weight: 0.132 lb (0,060 kg)
How to clean Pentax 645Z sensor using Sensor Clean solution and Sensor cleaning swabs Vswab MXD-100 Green medium format 42-44 mm from VisibleDust
- Refer to your camera’s manual on how to expose the sensor
- Use Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® or Zeeion® blower to remove any dry contaminants from the sensor surface
- Discard swab wrapping
- Add 3-4 drops of VDust Plus™, Sensor Clean™ or Smear Away™ to edge of swab head
- Wait to allow for even saturation of the swab. Do not allow the swab to dry out
- Insert swab width according to the width of the sensor then rotate 1/4 turn inside chamber
- Wipe across the sensor with gentle pressure in one pass
- Allow the sensor to dry completely
- Release the camera shutter
- Proceed with checking the image
- Repeat if necessary