Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Magnifier Improved Focusing System
- Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Improved Focusing System (1)
- CR2032 lithium batteries (2)
- Foam coated hard case (1)
For FREE AMAZON SHIPPING to Canada or USA click on the links below:
US$81.38 * | €71.26* *approximate price
- Six (6) white super bright LEDs
- 7x magnification
- 52 mm ring for attachment of filters and extension tubes
- ED Glass (Extra-Low Dispersion glass) and Fluorine coating (MgF2) reduces chromatic aberration and creates a sharper image
- Bright Vue technology to create a 3D representation
Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Magnifier is an improvement to Quasar Sensor Loupe 7x. The ED Glass (Extra-Low Dispersion) lens in Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Magnifier has been lowered for a better and improved focusing system for sensors placed in deeper cavity.
Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Magnifier comes with a 52 mm metal ring to attach filters and close-up lenses for higher contrast and magnification.
For example, using amber filter effectively blocks blue light increasing the contrast and reducing the glare accompanied with sharper image and less strain to the eyes. Blue light blockers are ideal for low vision users. The attachment of UV filters can enhance image clarityand protecting the ED glass lens. The attachment of polarized filter can be helpful in distinguishing stain from dust.
The filter ring in Quasar® Plus 7x Magnifier allows the attachment of various hoods for a glare free image when used outside in the bright daylight. The metal filter rings allows a connection to various camera lens system via connector tube for creative photography.
NoteFILERS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES
ARE NOT INCLUDED
The Bright Vue technology used in Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Magnifier uses six white super bright LEDs with vari-angled orientation specifically designed to create a 3D representation and identify even the smallest spots with heightened eye resolution.
The ED Glass (Extra-Low Dispersion glass) and Fluorine coating (MgF2) reduces chromatic aberration and creates a sharper image.
Device dimensions: 3.7 x 3.0 x 1.56″ (93 x 78 x 40 mm)
Weight: 0.207 lb (0,094 kg)
Hard case dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 2.0″ (105 x 105 x 54 mm)
Device weight with hard case: 0.403 lb (0,183 kg)
How to Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Magnifier with different filters and tubes:
How to insert batteries to the Quasar® Plus Sensor Loupe® 7x Magnifier:
- Open the battery cover located on the prominent end of the magnifier body
- Place the two (2) batteries with PLUS (+) signs facing outward
- Close the battery cover
- Turn the switch “ON”
- To remove finger prints or other soiling from Quasar® Plus lens use the microfiber cloth to remove (not included)