Improved Zeeion® sensor cleaning anti-static bulb blower for digital camera
- Improved Zeeion® sensor cleaning anti-static bulb blower (1)
- Pouch (1)
For FREE AMAZON SHIPPING to Canada or USA click on the links below:
- Anti Static Property reduces the dust re-attachment to the surface by neutralizing the surface static charges
- One-Way Valve at front end of the Zeeion® blower prevents dust intake during expansion from nozzle
- Filters are placed at less than 20 microns size at both ends to prevent intake of particles such as sands and quartz found in everyday environment, resulting in a particle free air ejection
- Soft cap safety is placed in front of the nozzle to prevent accidental damage in case of contact with the sensor
- Efficient air-intake
VisibleDust introduces new Improved Zeeion® Supporting Back Filter.
The new more ergonomic design allows:
- More efficient air-intake
- Acts as a vertical support stand for Zeeion® blower
Anti Static Property — Silicon-RX is a unique compound used in construction of Zeeion® blower to produce an anti static property. Unlike ordinary blowers made from regular rubber that increase static charges, the Zeeion® blower allows an opposite charges of an air molecules to be blown at dust and sensor surface, therefore neutralizing the static charges for an easier and more efficient dust removal system. This advanced feature reduces the dust re-attachment to the surface by neutralizing the surface static charges.
Dust Free Ejection — One -Way Valve at front end of the Zeeion® blower prevents dust intake during expansion from nozzle. Therefore, the intake of the air occurs from the back end far from contamination source. This results in ejecting cleaner air back to the surface unlike the ordinary blower that sucks in the dust from front nozzle close to contamination source during expansion.
Projectile Free — Filters are placed at less than 20 microns size at both ends to prevent intake of particles such as sands and quartz found in everyday environment, resulting in a particle free air ejection. This feature eliminates creating projectiles and the chance of producing nicks and cuts on the sensor when blown forcefully at them usually seen by using ordinary blowers.
Soft cap safety is placed in front of the nozzle to prevent accidental damage in case of contact with the sensor.
Save $13.90 on FlexoDome™ + Zeeion® Combo
Part number: VD-5068290
Device dimensions: 9.0 x 2.3 x 2.4″ (230 x 58 x 60 mm)
Weight: 0.250 lb (0,114 kg)
- Find a relatively dust free and dry environment that has adequate lighting, something preferably indoors
- Make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged, or use your AC connector for the camera.
- Mount your camera on a tripod or use FlexoDome™ to prevent accidental contact between sensor and Zeeion® bulb blower nozzle.
- Invert the camera’s sensor downward.
- Expose the sensor by following your camera’s manual
- Remove any lens or cup you have on the camera
- Keep the Zeeion® nozzle at least an inch (2,5 cm) above the surface of the sensor to avoid damage during their contact
- Squeeze Zeeion® bulb blower with quick, strong bursts
- After you have finished, detach FlexoDome™ if you have it and replace the cap or lens on the camera and release the camera shutter