Extra Chamber Clean™ Swabs;
- Swabs for chamber cleaning (12)
US$6.32 * | €5.83* *approximate price
- Antistatic — to prevent dust accumulation
- Cleaning — helps remove stubborn flecks, dust and liner fabrics
- Lubricant — to reduce flecks by reducing friction
- Remove static charge build up from all optical surfaces
- Compatible with Chamber Clean™(Not include)
Customized exclusively to be used inside of the chamber area, the Chamber Clean™ Swabs are excellent for the reduction of chamber dust. These specialized swabs are constructed from polyester to prevent any residual fabric or fiber contamination while easily removing grit and grime. They are tailored to be used with Chamber Clean™(Not include)solution. 12 Swabs per package.
VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results.
Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
Extra Chamber Clean™ Swabs
Chamber Clean™ Instructions
- Step 1. Place your camera in Sensor-Cleaning mode to lock up the mirror.
- Step 2. Take out one swab. Apply 1-2 drops of Chamber Clean™ solution to it. Wipe the chamber wall gently while the camera is FACING DOWNWARD. This is to avoid splashing Chamber Clean™ solution on the sensor. Use as many swabs to cover the whole area. AVOID OPTICS AND MIRRORS.
- Step 2. If you find the sensor messy from splashing while cleaning, use the Sensor Clean™ solution to clean the sensor followed by the Arctic Butterfly®. Otherwise proceed with the Arctic Butterfly®. A persistent spot is due to liquid nature of the spot that is not removed by the Arctic Butterfly®
Chamber Clean™ is specifically formulated to have the following properties:
Antistatic – to prevent dust accumulation
Coating – to act as a barrier
Cleaning – to remove stubborn flecks, mirror dust and fabrics
Lubricant – to reduce flecks by reducing friction
Chamber Clean™ solution is filtered to less than 0.2 micron, 40 times smaller than an 8 micron pixel size. Visible Dust does not recommend using other cleaning solutions, which may contaminate the sensor.