Arctic Butterfly® SL 707 Sensor Brush®
for cleaning sensor of digital cameras
- Arctic Butterfly® SL 707 Sensor Brush® (1)
US$70.36 * | €64.88* *approximate price
- Suitable for cleaning sensor of mirrorless camera or small DSLR
- Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
- Super-Charged Fiber Technology
- No canned air – completely travel safe
- Metal ferrule is attached to the body of the Arctic Butterfly through a non-conductive joint
- Powered by one (1) AAA battery (not included)
- Head Replacement for Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush®
Arctic Butterfly® SL 707 without lights is an affordable sensor cleaning tool and compact pocket-format sensor cleaning tool that can easily find its place in your camera bag. This is for smaller size DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers.
These combined patented features also include SCF (Super Charged Fibers). Implementing nano-coating technology for charge enhancements and by using super thin fibers for maximum lift capability along with the Arctic Butterfly SL 707’s rotary motion for cleaning/charging (without the use of canned air) makes the Arctic Butterfly SL 707 a superb sensor cleaning tool.
Because of its safety features all models of Arctic Butterfly can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensor and DLSR’s with built in sensor cleaning systems.Note: requires 1 AAA batteries (not included)DO NOT spin the brush while on the sensor or in the chamber area.Avoid bringing Sensor Brush® fibers in contact with camera’s chamber area.
Note: requires 1 AAA batteries (not included)
How to clean digital camera sensor using Arctic Butterfly® SL707 from VisibleDust
This video is Arctic Butterfly® 724. The basic usage is the same as Arctic Butterfly® 724DO NOT spin the brush while on the sensor or in the chamber area.Avoid bringing Sensor Brush® fibers in contact with camera’s chamber area.