Arctic Butterfly® 724S Super Bright
Sensor Brush® for cleaning sensor
of digital cameras
- Arctic Butterfly® 724S Super Bright Sensor Brush® (1)
- Foam coated hard case (1)
To buy from Amazon Canada click on the link below:
US$117.72 * | €96.92* *approximate price
Note: requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)DO NOT spin the brush while on the sensor or in the chamber area.Avoid bringing Sensor Brush® fibers in contact with camera’s chamber area.
- Super-Charged Fiber Technology (SCF) is combining both nano-coating technology along with super thin fibers which are utilized to enhance charges of the brush fibers and maximize lift capability
- Equipped with two bright LED lights
- Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
- No canned air — TRAVEL SAFE
- Three stage power button
- Metal ferrule is attached to the body of the Arctic Butterfly® through a non-conductive joint
Super Charged Fibers (SCF) technology sets Arctic Butterfly® 724S Super Bright Sensor Brush® device from other sensor cleaning brushes and pens. Nano-coating technology along with super thin fibers are utilized to enhance charges of the brush fibers and maximize lift capability. Further, the Sensor Brushes® rotary motion allows for charging and cleaning of the brush itself without the use of canned air.
Super Charged Fibers are secured into the head of the Sensor Brush without the use of glue or other adhesive substances to avoid long-term pollution by the break-down of the adhesive and loose bristles on the digital camera sensor during the cleaning process. Super Charged Fibers and the method of securing them in place makes the procedure of cleaning a sensor safe on any digital camera device.
The Arctic Butterfly® 724S Sensor Brush® is equipped with two super bright LED lights that illuminates the sensor while in operation. This illumination reduces the possibility of fibers being dragged accidentally against the surrounding cavity hence reducing the potential cause of smear usually caused by contaminated fibers. The bright two LED of Arctic Butterfly® 724 makes dust locating an easier task for the sensor cleaning operator.
The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers.
Because of its safety features, all models of the Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensors and digital cameras with built-in sensor cleaning systems.
Note: requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Part number: VD-19313124
Device dimensions: 7.0 x 1.2 x 1.0″ (180 x 31 x 26 mm)
Weight: 0.132 lb (0,06 kg)
Hard case dimensions: 8.0 x 2.0 x 1.3″ (205 x 55 x 33 mm)
Device weight with hard case: 0.287 lb (0,130 kg)
How to clean digital camera sensor using Arctic Butterfly® 724 Super Bright Sensor Brush® from VisibleDustDO NOT spin the brush while on the sensor or in the chamber area.Avoid bringing Sensor Brush® fibers in contact with camera’s chamber area.
- Requires two (2) AAA batteries (not included). Use high quality batteries for best performance.
- Remove the batteries before traveling on an airplane.
- Do not use on camera chamber or parts other than sensor, otherwise you will smear the sensor.
- Wash inside the cap occasionally with mild soap or in case of a smear.
- The brush is already inserted into the device, however if the brush comes off (or if you pull it out of the device to wash the brush filaments), you can always attach it back to the device. Do not use glue! The brush is meant to attach to device without glue.
- When removing the cap, do not pull straight off. Instead, “unscrew the cap following the arrows direction”.
- Make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged, or use your AC connector for the camera.
- Expose the sensor by following your camera’s manual.
- Turn the device on and spin the brush 3 times for 5 seconds. This will enhance the fiber charges and dislodge any particles within the fibers via centripetal force.
- After recharging bristles, insert brush width to width of sensor. Avoid bringing Sensor Brush® fibers in contact with camera’s chamber area.
- Rotate and gently rest bristles on far edge of sensor.
- Take the Arctic Butterfly® 724S and gently brush across your sensor ONCE. Do not spin the brush while on sensor! Keep your fingers away from the power button on the device while cleaning the sensor to prevent accidental spinning.
- Lift from sensor, rotate brush width to width of sensor and remove.
- Use a Sensor Loupe® to inspect the sensor.
- Release the camera shutter and proceed with checking the image for evidence of dust particles.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 if necessary.