Chamber Clean™ kit includes
- Chamber Clean™ liquid (8 ml)
- Swabs for chamber cleaning (10 per kit)
Chamber Clean™ has been specifically developed to aid in the reduction of dust within the chamber area.It does not only clean away dust and oil that accumulate on the walls but also provides anti-static properties to reduce further build up. Chamber Clean™ is specifically formulated to have the following characteristics:
- Antistatic — to prevent dust accumulation
- Cleaning — helps remove stubborn flecks, dust and liner fabrics
- Lubricant — to reduce flecks by reducing friction
Chamber Clean™ solution is filtered to less than 0.2 micron, 40 times smaller than 8 micron pixel size. Visible Dust does not recommend using other cleaning solutions which may contaminate the sensor.
In stock! Order now!
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz which is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may casue damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.